TPG Community

Get online support

TPG Post Office Access

jnguyen
Level 2

I am able to log into my account settings but not the post office with the same login. The login page for post office just refreshes the login page without any error messages

21 REPLIES 21
BasilDV

Hi @jnguyen 

Have you tried a different browser to try and login to the Post office?

Could you also try to change the password of your account?

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

jennyken
Level 3
Hi, are TPG management not providing resources to your email service? I have been with you 20+ years and now pay for email as I have been forced to go elsewhere for broadband because of where I live. Currently being thrown back to the login page! To be fixed when? Jenny S
BasilDV

Hi @jennyken 

We'd like to check on this further.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

Also, have you tried the steps above?

BasilDV

adsljw8s
Level 3

I'm having the same problem, it's a TPG problem that they haven't acknowlege exist  at the moment. I've tried on two different PC's and using different browsers.

david64
Level 15

@BasilDV . Same thing on my Android phone with Chrome.

Might be problem with Post Office web server connection to security server.

You can try as well.

BasilDV

Hi guys!

There's an unplanned outage that caused the issue.

Check it here: https://support.tpg.com.au/servicestatus/Information?category_code=30&timeframe=now&affected=Email

Some customers unable to access email

Service Affected

EMAIL

Outage Started

Sunday 19 March 2023, 12:55 PM

Estimated Restoration

2023-03-19 19:00:00

Severity

Critical

Source

TPG

Due to an unplanned outage, some customers nationwide may experience issues accessing their emails. TPG apologises for any inconvenience caused

BasilDV

jennyken
Level 3
How about you take this to Level 3?
jennyken
Level 3
Unplanned outage! Not impressed.... can you advise all the users currently on tpg community when fixed? Also, if likely to be past 19.00 restoration?!
david64
Level 15

@jennyken  @jnguyen  @adsljw8s . Mail clients should be ok since they connect directly to mail server.