TPG Community

Get online support

Terrible services - TPG should be embarrassed

Bnightingale
Level 2
I have been a customer of TPG for almost 10yrs. 13 days ago I requested a simply ‘moving house’ and since then heard nothing. I have called 4 times only to be put on hold and transferred between departments repeatedly until I am hung up on. I can see I have spent 3.5 hrs on the phone to TPG so far. The staff have lied to me telling me they waiting on back orders - which cannot be true because the house we moved in had a working NBN connection and we have all the hardware required it is a simple matter of changing the connection to my account. Then they told me there was a payment issue but they have charged me for near 10 yrs with no issues so there is no way they now have an issue. They promise to call back but don’t. This is appalling services I can’t believe this is a company I supported and paid for so many years!!!!!!!!!!! Can someone from TPG please contact me give me an update - this is beyond a joke
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Bnightingale

Thanks for reaching out and we apologise for the inconvenience.

We tried to search for your account using your community details to no avail.

For better understanding of the situation, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV