TPG Community

Get online support

USAGE data NBN home phone/internet

ged147
Level 3

I was right to wait for the new period to confirm if fix was permanent... actually TPG can't even maintain this current period data fix.

Where is my data usage for the 4th of June?

BasilDV

Hi @ged147 

This has been raised to our Team and it is currently being investigated.

Updates will be provided once available.

BasilDV

Angeli

Hi, 

The data usage/s must now be visible on your My Account. Let us know if you still encounter an issue.

Regards, 

Angeli

ged147
Level 3

Hello, it's happened again. No data usage for yesterday, I noticed this morning but decided to wait  7 hours to see if it would update but no.

Is it possible to have a permanent fix for what is afterall, an automated process?

Thanks

BasilDV

Hi @ged147 

We'll raise this with our Network Engineers for further checking.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

ged147
Level 3

Can I have an update on remedy progress?

I have a screenprint to send you of usage data currently available. Please notify me a moderator to send a private message with the image.

I am still missing data from 10th and now missing 13th. I do have 14th so is download is current but inconsistent.

Thanks

BasilDV

Hi @ged147 

We've raised this with our Network Engineers if we can recover the usage report for the 10th June 2023.

In regards to the 13th June 2023, it is available however, it's not that high compared to other days.

Did you turn off the modem/router on the said date?

BasilDV

ged147
Level 3

Hi BasilDV

No modem / nbn box has always been on.

PM sent with screenprint.

BasilDV

Hi @ged147

This should be fixed now.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

ged147
Level 3

Its happened again, only lasted 4 days this time. I have no usage data for 20th June (should show up as 19th June e.g. 23:57:38).

Can you fix again please?