TPG Community

Get online support

Very Slow Upload speed - NBN 50

SOLVED Go to solution
BasilDV

Thank you @Funkay123.

I received your PM and learned that you were able to speak with our Tech team and the case was escalated to our Engineering team for further investigation.

I'll chase this with them and have your assigned engineer to contact you to provide an update with the progression of the case.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Funkay123,

I understand that our Engineering team has been in touch and a TPG technician was requested to further check your service. The schedule for the visit will be given once available. Further updates will be given by them as well.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Funkay123
Level 3
Will do.

Thanks BasilDV
BasilDV

Hi @Funkay123,

Just a quick update with this case.

I understand that our Engineering team has been in touch and a TPG technician is booked to check your service tomorrow. You may raise any issues that you are experiencing with your service to the technician to address it as much as possible. Further updates will be given by them.

Thank you for your patience.

BasilDV

Funkay123
Level 3

Hi @BasilDV,

The TPG technician came by today. He said it looks like it's a problem with the NBN network and that they will have to log a fault with them.

Is there any ETA on when they will have it fixed? 

Regards,

Funkay123

BasilDV

Hi @Funkay123,

Thanks for getting back to us and providing the update.

Our Engineering Team is still waiting for the update from NBN Co for the ETA in resolving the issue. Once an update is available, it will be given by your assigned engineer via phone call or SMS.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

Funkay123
Level 3
Hi @BasilDV,

The issue is still on-going. Anything you can do to expedite a fix would be appreciated!

Regards,
Funkay123
Riezl

Hi @Funkay123, we can see that our Engineering Team need to further investigate the issue and they have advised you to send additional tests.

Once they receive the information, the case engineer will contact you to discuss how this case will progress.

Funkay123
Level 3

Hi @Riezl,

I sent the results of those tests yesterday.

Regards,

Funkay123

Riezl

Thanks @Funkay123.

Our Engineering Team is now assessing the tests you have provided and you will be contacted by the case engineer for updates.

Should you have further queries, feel free to drop us a message.