TPG Community

Get online support

Where’s my refund? You had offered me a refund option and broken link after broken link and no response to my email

Jadenjim
Level 2
You have never provided the speed I paid for and instead took more money off me even when I tried to change the plan! No time to sit on the phone waiting for callbacks I need my phone lines free - I work in a call centre too so get me my refund please or create a functioning infrastructure. I will take it further if you do not comply with section 12 of the Fair trading Act. You send me emails I should have the right of reply….
4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @Jadenjim

Thanks for raising this with us.

May we know what option did you choose in regards to the refund offer that we sent last September 2021?

Please send me a PM with the email address that you've used to reply to the given email for us to check on it.

Also, provide your preferred time and best number to be contacted by our Accounts team to discuss the process.

BasilDV

Jadenjim
Level 2
I said get a refund and choose a different plan. Link was broken as I’ve had no response
Jadenjim
Level 2
Better if I make complaint to the ombudsman- change to another provider and they can order the refund
BasilDV

Hi @Jadenjim

For us to assist you, please send me a PM with the email address that you've used along with your preferred time and best number to be contacted by our accounts team to discuss this further.

BasilDV