TPG Community

Get online support

Your Internet Service Is Offline - it's been days! *SOS*

SOLVED Go to solution
ECaceres2019
Level 2
Ok, 2 things.
1) internet isn't connecting, and when testing connection in TPG app, I get the "Your Internet service is out of order. Its been days, I've checked connections, unplugged, plugged back in, what is going on???
2) Not sure if it's connected to the internet issue, but phone line isn't working either. Can't make or answer calls, phone line is just silent when you call the phone, and when you press numbers to call.

Can send account details and .jpegs (not allowed here, of course) via PM. Just tell me where!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ECaceres2019
Level 2
Hi again,

We had a visit from TPG and can report that the boxes were replaced/fixed and can confirm that at least the phone is working, which is so good, cause dad was freaking out without it!

Thank you very much for this Christmas miracle!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @ECaceres2019 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and tested the line.

There's a possible fault within the NBN network, which will need to be investigated by our Engineering team.

Further updates will be given within 24 to 48 hours via SMS or phone call as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDV

ECaceres2019
Level 2
Hi Basil,

Thanks for responding. At least now I know there's nothing I've done wrong. Reeeeeeeally hoping this can get fixed in time for Christmas, though that seems unrealistic at this point.
Does this mean any of my neighbours with TPG could have same issue?
BasilDV

Hi @ECaceres2019

We can't really tell, as there's no report that this is an outage in the area.

Any updates will be given by your assigned Engineer as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

ECaceres2019
Level 2
Hi again,

We had a visit from TPG and can report that the boxes were replaced/fixed and can confirm that at least the phone is working, which is so good, cause dad was freaking out without it!

Thank you very much for this Christmas miracle!
Riezl

We are glad to know that, ECaceres2019. Let us know should you need further assistance. Cheers!

mpatel15286
Level 2
Internet is not working
BasilDV

Hi @mpatel15286

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve this.

Kindly send us a PM with your account details.

BasilDV