TPG Community

Get online support

Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured.

SOLVED Go to solution
Ahra_G

Hi @maaddymaac

There are instances that the auto-configuration fails and the last resort is to perform a reset on your equipment. 

If that's been done and your service is still not working, kindly send your TPG account details (customer ID/username) via private message so we can have our Tech team to assist. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

I have the same issue. Set up the modem last night and kept getting the autoconfiguration message even after resetting mulitple times. I then unplugged everything and set it up again this morning, following the set by step exactly as the manual said but that has not worked. 

cumminsl01
Level 2

I am having the same problem now. Internet has been working for several days prior and now gives this message and I cannot connect to the internet. Have tried restarts. The router lights and tp link admin page indicate the internet is connected but I cannot reach due to this NBN configuration problem. Please assist.

- has since been resolved 21/4

Shane

The issue might be caused by line issue or modem/router problem to better understand the situation could you send us your details (Username/Customer ID and the address on file) to proceed with initial assessment.

I am having the same problem now. Internet has been working for several days prior and now gives this message and I cannot connect to the internet. Have tried restarts. The router lights and tp link admin page indicate the internet is connected but I cannot reach due to this NBN configuration problem. Please assist.