TPG Community

Get online support

Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured.

SOLVED Go to solution
angelamabiyoyo
Level 2

Hello,
I'm sorry, this might be a bother to some of you but as the title above, my internet is not working. I just got the modem, AC1200 and properly plugged all the wires to its place. But UNI-D 2 still orange. And the message (as title above) keep being there, even after 30 mins. I also restarted the modem few times before this but still not working. Could you please help? Also i read the manual and follow that step by step, but its still not work. recently i reset the modem, its looks like should be a nbn problem and need you guys help me to do a confirmation with nbn. Thx

BasilDV

Hi @angelamabiyoyo

We've checked your account and it appears that the router doesn't have the correct configuration saved on it.

We note that you've reset the router, which means the settings has gone back to default.

Please make sure to set up or configure the router using the correctTPG username and password. You may check this article: How to set up TP-LINK C1200 modem for Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

alstonzkam
Level 2

Hi there, 

We are also having the same issues. The modem was installed over two days ago now and we are still getting this message. .

We have tried to call for the last 48 hours with no luck, and also have had no way of getting through on the chat support. 

Are you able to assist ASAP please? We have been loyal customers so it's dissappointing that we cannot get through to anyone on the TPG team. 

Thanks

sheryl1980
Level 2
Hi, I need help with this message “ Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured“. It’s been at least more than 24 hours since it keep appearing, I tried solutions the mods provided but nothing worked, please help.
Ahra_G

Hi @sheryl1980

Welcome to the Community! 

We're sorry to know that you are having issues in connecting to the internet. 

I tried searching for your account using your Community details but cannot confidently verify the details. Please send us with your Customer ID or username via private message so we can check the status of your service. 

In the meantime, kindly check this Community article to help with your concern: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

Regards,

Ahra_G

Fishnet
Level 2
Hi
I rebooted my wifi modem and now I have no wifi
Fishnet
Level 2
Hi
I have no wifi after rebooting my wifi
BasilDV

Hi @Fishnet

Welcome to the Community!

We tried to search for your account using your community details to no avail.

When you said you don't have a WiFi, do you mean that you are not able to detect your home WiFi network?

Or you are connected to the WiFi, but was not able to get onto the internet?

If you are not able to detect your WiFi network, then check if the WLAN/WiFi light is on or off. If off, then you need to look for the WLAN/WiFi button to turn it on.

If you are connected to the network, but was not able to access the internet, then check if you received a notification that your service has been installed and active.

If none, then the installation of the service is still in progress, which is why the service is not working.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

abayanipou
Level 2
Hi,
I have the same issue. The modem was installed hours ago now and I am still getting this message.
I have tried to call tech support, waiting 2 hours on the line with no answer!!
Are you able to assist ASAP please? It’s 3 weeks so far that we don’t have any interest access and it's so frustrating that we cannot get through to anyone on the TPG team.
maaddymaac
Level 2

I have the same issue. Set up the modem last night and kept getting the autoconfiguration message even after resetting mulitple times. I then unplugged everything and set it up again this morning, following the set by step exactly as the manual said but that has not worked.