TPG Community

Get online support

temporary Home superfast speed boost

brisvagas2020
Level 2

sorry for the delay ive been away i have now installed Cat6A cables from nbn box to router and from router to local computer and the speeds have not changed.

I have rebooted the nbn box and the modem.

Shane

Hi @brisvagas2020,

Thanks for getting back to us, please shoot us a private message with your best contact number and preferred time. We'll have one of our Technicians contact you for further test and investigation about the NBN speed boost.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

sorry for the delay ive been away i have now installed Cat6A cables from nbn box to router and from router to local computer and the speeds have not changed.

I have rebooted the nbn box and the modem.

brisvagas2020
Level 2

Thursday the 13th is best for me at 3:30pm Brisbane time.

phone number is 0492XXXXXX

Thanks.

Ahra_G

Thanks for confirming, @brisvagas2020

Call back is all set on your requested date & time. 

To help manage your TPG services on the go, you may download our TPG Mobile App on this link: tpg.com.au/services/tpg-app

Regards,

Ahra_G

brisvagas2020
Level 2

Sorry to say something has come up and i can't make tomorrows time is there anyone available now?

BasilDV

Hi @brisvagas2020

We'll request for someone to contact you today between 4:30PM - 5:30PM.

Thank you.

BasilDV

brisvagas2020
Level 2

Great thank you.

BasilDV

Hi @brisvagas2020

We understand that our Tech team has been in touch and managed to resolve the issue after the factory reset of your modem/router.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

BasilDV

brisvagas2020
Level 2

Yes all good now thank you for the help!!!

Shane

You're welcome, @brisvagas2020. We're glad to know that the NBN Speed boost has been applied. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Yes all good now thank you for the help!!!