TPG Community

Get online support

Calls to the destination you have dialLed are currently congested please try again later...

ibrahimy
Level 2

Sometimes when I call my landline, I get a message that says "Calls to the destination you have dialLed are currently congested please try again later..." I have been getting this ever since I moved to Point Cook.

I'm on NBN FTTC. 

Also when I call my home landline number, it appears that it rings from my end but at home, it doesn't ring at all. I know that it doesnt ring because if it did and no one picks up the phone it will go to the voice message on our phone but it doesnt.

Finally when a call has established successfully it takes a few seconds of delay to hear the voice. So if I say "Hello son!" they won't hear this and I have to repeat it again and then they will hear it.

I really hope this can be fixed once and for all.

Regards

Ibrahim

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @ibrahimy, we recommend having a read of these community articles, which may help with your concern:

If the issue persists, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and further assist you.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community