TPG Community

Get online support

Cancelling the ADSL and Phone Connection

abhaysinhapatil
Level 2

Hi

We have TPG ADSL and Phone line connection at our home. We will be moving in to other unit where Internet is already present so we dont want TPG connection at new place.

We have submitted the onlie request to cancel the connection and have received the reply saying that my account number is already cancelled as on 2018.

Interestingly TPG is direct debiting my bank account since last 18 months.

I have replied to the email I have received from "cancels@tpg.com.au" but there is no response.

1) If my account is closed then how come TPG is debiting money from my account  OR

2) If my bank account is debited then how come TPG can say it is debited against closed account.

Can you please advise what needs to be done in this case.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @abhaysinhapatil,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've contacted our Accounts team yesterday to discuss the request process.

The response to your email was pertaining to the old account which was never activated.

We understand that an email was sent to you by the case manager with the instructions on how to finalise the request to terminate the account. Please follow the steps and respond to them.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

BasilDV