TPG Community

Get online support

Complaint about NBN installation

beckyh020271
Level 2

I have been trying to get my nbn connected/installed with no luck, I have had technicians out, I have  had nbn engineers out yesterday and still no luck.  I have made multiple phone calls trying to get the internet connected, as my childern  need the internet for school homework and university work.  My billing period has started from 17/5/19 but still no service.  I was told yesterday another 24 to 48 hours to see if the connection worked.... this is rediculous!  I am expecting to be compensated for these delays..... Not happy! 

First contact with TPG was Feb 2019 - waiting for nbn to recognise my address.  Then TPG connected my service to the house behind me  (who is also my land lord) which cancelled his Optus internet service.  Now it seems he has his service back but I still cannot  get it connected. If this is not sorted by weeks end I will be contacting the communication ombudsman.

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @beckyh020271,

Welcome to the Community! 

We're sorry to know that you are having connection issues. I've managed to locate your account and have seen that the issue was raised to our Engineering Team. This is also being investigated by our Provisioning team to know what caused the disconnection of the service.

We'll chase this to the departments involved and be in touch as soon as an update becomes available.

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Riezl

Hi @beckyh020271, we can see that our Engineering Team has been in touch and discussed the concerns raised.

Our Engineering Team and Provisioning Team are working together to resolve this issue and you will receive further updates as soon as they become available.

Should you have further queries, please let us know. Thank you.

Ahra_G

Hi @beckyh020271

We're very glad to know that your service is all up and running now. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Thank you.