TPG Community

Get online support

Home Phone Not Working

flyfishingdream
Level 2

Seems to be plenty of this exact question and they all seem to require activation by technical support - been on hold for over an hour each time over a few days to try and resolve.

No incoming calls and no dial tone - FTTP - calls stopped working the day this was activated - plugged into UNI-V1 - the light for this port goes green when activating the phone - setup exactly as per Setup and Configuration for TP-Link VX220-G2V setup guide - calls stopped working the day this was activated. Have reset modem and NBN box a few times.

Please help as trying to contact you guys is near impossible!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
alanguide
Level 7

This happened to me in October/November when I upgraded to FTTP.
I got through to the TPG number (on the mobile) without any problem, and my VOIP was OK that same day.
But there are now lots of complaints about the TPG phone. I hope Mods are passing this on.

Aubrey

Hi @flyfishingdream, let's have your details and we'll look into this. You can send them through PM.

Thanks! 

flyfishingdream
Level 2

Finally got through after on hold for 1.5 hours - has been fixed - was a problem at TPG's end. 

Ahra_G

We're glad to know that the landline is all sorted, @flyfishingdream! Sing out should you require any further assistance.