TPG Community

Get online support

Home phone - unable to receive calls

SOLVED Go to solution
Ad1
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I'm have not been able to receive calls on my home phone service, when i tried to make a call to my home phone from my mobile the response i get is "Line Busy". Making call out from the home phone is fine, and internet also working fine. 

My modem is Archer VR1600v (supplied by TPG), when i check the log this is the message i get when i tried to call the home phone, "Reject incoming call due to mapped FxS is disabled or DND/ANON REJ is set", seems like there is an incorrect setting, i tried to search everywhere on the modem setting page but couldn't see anything related to that. Can i get some help on this please?

Thanks

Adi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ad1
Level 2
Level 2
For anyone that might have the same issue.
I managed to solve my issue with modem reset (as suggested by the support team).
Thanks for the help @Ahra_G and @adib_rahmang.

PS: My modem (Tp-link Archer VR1600v) was supplied by TPG so it automatically reconfigure after modem reset, I didn't have to enter any setting after reset. Also it took a while for the phone service to establish, around 10 mins.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
adib_rahmang
Community Manager

Hi @Ad1,

Are you still needing a hand with your connection? Drop me a private message and we'll make sure this gets sorted out ASAP.

Ad1
Level 2
Level 2
Hi @adib_rahmang,

Thanks for getting back, I have sent you private message.
Ad1
Level 2
Level 2
For anyone that might have the same issue.
I managed to solve my issue with modem reset (as suggested by the support team).
Thanks for the help @Ahra_G and @adib_rahmang.

PS: My modem (Tp-link Archer VR1600v) was supplied by TPG so it automatically reconfigure after modem reset, I didn't have to enter any setting after reset. Also it took a while for the phone service to establish, around 10 mins.