Home phone

relprojects
Level 2

The internet is working fine but  something has happened to my home phone line. I can't make or receive calls. I have dial tone but when I try to make a call I hear a long continuoous beeping sound. If I call the home phone using my mobile I get a recorded message saying the number is not connected.

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @relprojects , we recommend having a read of these community articles, which may help with your concern:

If the issue persists, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and further assist you.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

tyresebro1
Level 2
Hey guys. So my plan with Telstra runs out next month and I am dying to switch away from them. Their service has truly been the worst and the Internet speeds suck anyways. So if I'm gonna get **ty speeds anyways I may as well be paying less. I'm currently on the 200gb a month 80 dollar plan adsl2. I'd be into unlimited internet, but really anything around that range would be great. I'd be looking to pay less but I'm ok with 80 I suppose. Just definitely not more. If any of you guys have any recommendations to check out that would be great. Also if you have any suggestions for phone plans too. I am currently on Telstra as well but soon I will own my phone and my contract will be up so maybe looking for a pre paid thing? Just want to get out of telstras clutches. Any advice would be great. Thanks a ton!
Ahra_G

Hi @tyresebro1

Thanks for your interest. Our best NBN bundle deal at present is our Unlimited Data Plan configured on the NBN50 speed tier.

May we ask what address do you want the services to be installed and your best contact number so we can check and further discuss what we can offer?

You may send your details via private message

Cheers!