TPG Community

Get online support

How do you log a fault through the app?

SOLVED Go to solution
CaptainChalkie
Level 2

As per the subject? Our NBN connection was out for the last three days and has only just been repaired, but now we don't have a phone line. The NBN works fine but the phone is not receiving anything. I don't fancy being on hold for another half hour, is there a way to log a fault on the app?. I can see "manage faults" but that only shows the last logged fault as being resolved, which it clearly isn't.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @CaptainChalkie

The status of your phone service is now registered and understand that you've already tried it yesterday.

Just want the confirmation that this issue is now resolved. If not, please let me know.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

CaptainChalkie
Level 2

Yes, 

All appears to be working, now. Cheers. 

Yesterday when I returned from work the phone still wasn't working, I unplugged the dsl from the wall, plugged back in, restarted the unit and a long 5-10 minutes later (probably closer to 5) it restarted and the phone and internet was working. 

If it was something you did from your end, thank you. 

Regards, 

Chris Bailey

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @CaptainChalkie

The Lodge fault option will appear once you've tested the connection and it detected a fault or issue with the service.

You may also send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

This article might also help.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @CaptainChalkie

The status of your phone service is now registered and understand that you've already tried it yesterday.

Just want the confirmation that this issue is now resolved. If not, please let me know.

BasilDV

CaptainChalkie
Level 2

Yes, 

All appears to be working, now. Cheers. 

Yesterday when I returned from work the phone still wasn't working, I unplugged the dsl from the wall, plugged back in, restarted the unit and a long 5-10 minutes later (probably closer to 5) it restarted and the phone and internet was working. 

If it was something you did from your end, thank you. 

Regards, 

Chris Bailey