International call

SOLVED Go to solution
Rodrigodias
Level 2
Hi, I signed up for a international call bundle, but I’m not able to make international calls, I’ve been trying to different numbers I’m Brazil and none of them get through...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Rodrigodias,

I can see that you have been in touched with one of our Technicians and the home phone issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation.

Assessment may take 24-48hrs and updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call with the assigned case engineer.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Shane

Hi @Rodrigodias,

Welcome to the community!

When you tried to call a number to Brazil what number format did you dial?

Try to use this format. 0011 +  Country Code + Area Code + Contact number.

For reference:

CallRate.png

To know more details about international call you can visit this Link for ADSL / Link for NBN.

Let me know should you require further assistance. Smiley Wink

Cheers!

Rodrigodias
Level 2
That’s exactly how I am dialing... does it work for mobile phones as well right? Because I couldn’t complete any calls...
Thanks
Shane

Thanks, @Rodrigodias,

Yes, it is the same with Mobile Service.

To better understand what happened on your service.

Kindly PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or the mobile number associated with the account). I'll have this checked.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @Rodrigodias,

Thanks for sending me your details. I'd like to clarify if you cannot dial international call to Brazil using your Mobile phone as your given accont details is associated with your home phone/internet service.

I'd like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians. Kindly PM me your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Rodrigodias,

Thanks for sending me your details. I will arrange a call from one of our Technicians today.

Let me know how it will go.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Rodrigodias,

I can see that you have been in touched with one of our Technicians and the home phone issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation.

Assessment may take 24-48hrs and updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call with the assigned case engineer.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Abdi
Level 2
Can you help me fix
I wanna call international
BasilDV

Hi @Abdi

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation. Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV