TPG Community

Get online support

NBN FTTN connection keeps dropping out, phone line 1 not connected

Level 1b

Hello,

I'm having a reccuring problem with my NBN dropping out. It seems this time that the phone line 1 isn't working. Is this a service provider or line issue, or an issue on my end? This has happened every few weeks. I haven't had interenet for about 4 days now I believe. I have used the reset button on my modem, along with resetting it numerous times before that and turning both my phone and the modem off at the wall before resetting after a few minutes. The phone line 1 light is turned off, the DSL light is flashing intermitently.

Thanks,
Chelsea.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hi @cmoss91

Welcome to the Community! 

We apologise that you have been faced with some difficulties with the service. I've managed to locate your account using your Community details and have detected some errors on the connection. 

I have raised the issue now to our Engineering Team for further investigation and an update should be provided within the next 24hrs. Please ensure to still leave your modem connected and turned on at all times for testing purposes. 

Furthermore, kindly send us with your best contact number, preferably a mobile number via private message so we can forward it to their team for reference.

Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Highlighted

Hi @cmoss91 

Our Engineers was trying to call you to no avail.

Are you able to send a PM with your preferred time and best mobile number to be contacted? The only number that we have on the account is your home phone number which is unreachable.

Regards,

BasilDV