TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Landline not working

sueh
Level 2

My nbn landline is not working at all today. Yesterday I tried to call a 13 number and got a very loud shrill beep. I do have a current prepayment balance of $13.70. 

Today I have tried to ring a local number and it is dead. The initial dialing sound at the very beginning is heard and then there is nothing. It shows on the phone that it is calling. I have tried various numbers plus my mobile and all the same - dead.

Please help.

Sue

2 REPLIES 2
sueh
Level 2

ps,

yesterday afternoon after trying various 13 numbers and getting the loud shrill beep I did try some 1300 and 1800 numbers and was not able to get through. The phone sounded dead. Later early evening i tried again with all three 13, 1300 and 1800 and was able to get a connection to the 1300 and 1800 numbers but not 13. Today there is nothing at all to any number i have tried.

Thank you. Sue

Riezl

Hi @sueh, we recommend having a read of these community articles, which may help with your concern:

If the issue persists, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and further assist you.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community