TPG Community

Get online support

Request to silence home phone

Highlighted
Level 2
Hi there,
Can the TPG team please provide steps on how I'm able to set my home phone as a private number?
Thanks,
Veljko
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Moderator

Hi @vsaric72 ,

 

Thanks for raising this to us, here is an article that you may find helpful.

 

TPG Home Phone (Voice) Features 

 

Let us know how it will go and should you require further assistance.

 

Cheers!

 


@vsaric72 wrote:
Hi there,
Can the TPG team please provide steps on how I'm able to set my home phone as a private number?
Thanks,
Veljko

 

Highlighted
Level 3

@Shane wrote:

Hi @vsaric72 ,

 

Thanks for raising this to us, here is an article that you may find helpful.

 

TPG Home Phone (Voice) Features 

 

Let us know how it will go and should you require further assistance.

 

Sorry to post in here, but when I logged into my account to check the above so called tpg home phone features, there's no tool shown at all!  any idea why?

Thanks.

 


 

Highlighted
Level 2
Try the NBN digital voice service section.. options might be in there!
Highlighted
Level 3

@vsaric72 wrote:
Try the NBN digital voice service section.. options might be in there!

Thanks. Found it Smiley Happy