Scam callers

SC2
Level 2
Level 2

I have an issue with scam callers contacting my friends and they are incessant.  Has TPG got a Guardian service where the calls are answered by - say - a phone answering machine and the name of the caller is then announced to the home phone owner.  (Giving the phone owner the option of taking or declining the call.)

How can I get this service.  I am aware that there are providors which offer this product.  What protections are TPG offering to it's account holders who are receiving these scam calls. 

It's an epidemic in a pandemic!

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @SC2,

Welcome to the community! 

TPG do not have Auto-Answer feature but you may check this article on how features are available.

TPG Home Phone (Voice) Features

For potential Scam calls and Emails here is an article that you may find helpful, How to Handle Scam Calls/ Emails.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

I have an issue with scam callers contacting my friends and they are incessant.  Has TPG got a Guardian service where the calls are answered by - say - a phone answering machine and the name of the caller is then announced to the home phone owner.  (Giving the phone owner the option of taking or declining the call.)

How can I get this service.  I am aware that there are providors which offer this product.  What protections are TPG offering to it's account holders who are receiving these scam calls. 

It's an epidemic in a pandemic!

Thanks