TPG Community

Get online support

The landline can NOT make outgoing calls

Shane

That seems weird, wongv. Let us have a look and get this fixed. Send us your details (Customer ID/Username together with the address on file).

I have the same problem. Has dial tone, can receive calls but can not make calls to other land line numbers. Have checked and no barring activated

Level 2

I want to print out the outgoing and incoming calls

BasilDV

Hi @5350671

We've responded to your post here.

Have a good day.

BasilDV

oosman
Level 2

I’m getting the same thing. The Oz Talk add on is activated but still get this message.

Rica_R

Hi!

We'd like to help in resolving your home phone concern. You may send us a Private Message with your TPG username or account number together with the address on file.  

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Jhoey

koalanet
Level 2

I have the same issue.  OZ Talk add-on paid monthly, but for the last 4+ months,  only able to recevie incoming call but not able to make out-going call.  Called support a few times but always asked me to wait for 48 hours but still not able to make out-going call.  Hope the moderator here could help me to get this fix.  Thanks. 

Shane

Hi @koalanet,

Let us have a look and see what causing issues with the outgoing call. Could you send us a PM With your details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How to send a PM? 

I have the same issue.  OZ Talk add-on paid monthly, but for the last 4+ months,  only able to recevie incoming call but not able to make out-going call.  Called support a few times but always asked me to wait for 48 hours but still not able to make out-going call.  Hope the moderator here could help me to get this fix.  Thanks. 

keconnelly1930
Level 2

I can't make outgoing calls. I could on Thursday and Friday after the nbn service was installed, now I can only recieve incoming calls.

Ahra_G

Hi @keconnelly1930, is there an active porting request? If so, the porting will only commence after completion of the installation. Outgoing calls will not work until porting is successful. 

If this isn't the case, please send us a private message and we'd help get your homephone working. 

-Ahra_G