TPG Community

Get online support

ARCHER VR1600v Firmware

SOLVED Go to solution
WWCW
Level 2

Good evening TPG

I have a Archer VR1600v router. Please find below details.

Firmware Version: 0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 200810 Rel.53181n

Hardware Version: Archer VR1600v v2 00000000

Can you please let me know whether I need to update or not?

Many thanks,

Wayne

Ahra_G

Hi @WWCW

Let us have your Customer ID /username via PM so we can have your firmware checked by our Tech team. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Magnetron
Level 2

Hi, 

Could I please also get latest Firmware for my Modem, as I suspect there has probably been an update to support SOS and ROC changes by NBN.

Hardware Version: Archer VR1600v v1 00000000
Current Software: 0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 180828 Rel.56416n

Rica_R

Hi @Magnetron,

Can you send us a PM with your TPG account and we'll have this endorsed with our Tech team, thanks. 

Here is how to send a PM - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093

Regards,

AshThh
Level 2

Hello Jhoey,

I have tried multiple moderator profiles to PM you so I can update my Modem Firmware, but no profile shows a field to PM you (Jhoey, Ahra_G, Aubrey, Manuel.....) How shall I proceed to provide you with my details?

Screenshot 2022-10-19 174131.jpg

BasilDV

Hi @AshThh

Before you were able to unlock the private message feature, you need to reach level 2 by posting at least once in the Community.

We believe you've unlocked this feature now. Kindly send me a PM with your details.

BasilDV

AshThh
Level 2

I now receive the message "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later." after sending one message.

I will try again in a few days.....

Shane

Hi @AshThh,

We reset the number of message on your community log-in. Could you please try again sending message to us.

Regards,

I now receive the message "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later." after sending one message.

I will try again in a few days.....

AshThh
Level 2

Hey mate, I just tried to reply to the PM, but still get:

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

BasilDV

Hi @AshThh

We've reset your account.

Please try it again and let us know how it goes.

BasilDV