TPG Community

Get online support

Archer VX220-G2v Firmware Update

SOLVED Go to solution
aplmac
Level 3

I have just been sent a replacement modem. It's an tp-link VX220-G2v (AX1500). It's current firmware is listed as:

Firmware Version:2.0.0 0.9 v603c.0 Build 220126 Rel.41720n Hardware Version:VX220-G2v v2.0 00000000.

Can you confirm if this is the latest version, or of not, could you please push through the update?

Thank you!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Aubrey

Welcome to TPG Community, @aplmac!

Looks like there's an available firmware update for this model. Please send your customer ID or account username via private message so we can work on this.

Thanks!

Aubrey

View solution in original post

aplmac
Level 3

Thank you for your quick response and modem update.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Aubrey

Welcome to TPG Community, @aplmac!

Looks like there's an available firmware update for this model. Please send your customer ID or account username via private message so we can work on this.

Thanks!

Aubrey

aplmac
Level 3

Thank you for your quick response and modem update.

Kaveh1992
Level 2

Hi 
Please send me the latest firmware version for ax 1500 modem.currently is v2.0 and I need this due to some issue I have with modem and also to add QoS or control bandwidth on this router. My plan is 25NBN and I need to set up upload to 5Mbps but I can't find it in my router.please send me the new firmware and I will update it. 
My account number 

Thanks 
Kaveh

BasilDV

Hi @Kaveh1992

We'd like to check on what we can arrange for you.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details along with the current firmware of your device.

BasilDV

wilfred03
Level 2

Hi,

Could I also request for a copy of the latest firmware for this router?

Aubrey

Hi @wilfred03, you can send in your details to us via private message and we can go from there. 

Thanks,

Aubrey

robertchristie9
Level 2

Hi there,

I am also having issues with this router, devices occassionally come up saying unable to obtain IP address. It's as though it has an issue automatically renewing IP leases. Can you please send me a link or a way for us to update the firmware.

cheers,

rob

BasilDV

Hi @robertchristie9

What is the current firmware of your device?

Also, what troubleshooting have you tried so far?

Have you performed a factory reset?

BasilDV

LogezP
Level 2
Hi

Can I also get the new firmware update?

See my current firmware details

Firmware Version: 2.0.0 0.9 v603c.0 Build 220517 Rel.49186n

Hardware Version: VX220-G2v v2.0 00000000

Thanks all