TPG Community

Ask, answer and talk about our products

Email rejection

Highlighted
Level 1a

New Subsciber to the Community Hope I have posted this in the right place.

Background:

I am the editor of an email Club Newsletter (for over two years with TPG). I have set up Group addresses with no more than the recommended 20 Recipients in each list.

Just recently ALL emails with a Yahoo address have started to be rejected 

I get the following message:

**      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **

**  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Fri, 3 May 2019 11:47:24 +1000 from 193-115-66-221.tpgi.com.au [193.115.66.221]

This message was generated by mail15.tpgi.com.au

----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to mta7.am0.yahoodns.net.:

>>> MAIL From:<all_hel@tpg.com.au> SIZE=80434

<<< 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 203.12.160.61 temporarily deferred due to user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN3434.html

I have checked with the recipients and they have no complaints about getting my emails. Sometimes they get them days later, sometime not at all.

I sent out an email last Friday, today (Following Thursday) I received the following email.:

The original message was received at Fri, 3 May 2019 11:47:24 +1000 from 193-115-66-221.tpgi.com.au [193.115.66.221]

This message was generated by mail15.tpgi.com.au

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- ***********@yahoo.com.au> <**@yahoo.com.au> <**@yahoo.com> <**@yahoo.com> <**@yahoo.com>

Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to mta5.am0.yahoodns.net.:

>>> MAIL From:<all_hel@tpg.com.au> SIZE=80434 BODY=8BITMIME

<<< 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 203.12.160.61 temporarily deferred due to user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN3434.html

Message could not be delivered for 5 days Message will be deleted from queue

Two weeks ago I spoke to a TPG support staff about this problem, they suggested that I make up a seperate Group list just with the five Yahoo addresses. I did this but I am still getting the same error/rejection messages.

I have checked that my outgoing email has SMTP authorization.

I am using MS Outlook.

Any suggestions anyone?

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Alleycat,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We tried to locate your account using your community details to no avail.

We'd like to look into it to understand the situation. Please shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Kind regards,

BasilDV