TPG Community

Get online support

Got technical appointment after 2 month. It is too much to wait 2 months without internet.

SOLVED Go to solution
probimanandhar
Level 3
I am waiting for your response for Confirmation of NBN service to active. I have got technicians appointment after 2 months on 15 March. Can you please arrange the date sooner. I have called to 131423 and waiting for more than 2 hours to contact. It is so frustrating. My internet is not working. Please make your customer happy not frustrate. Thank you.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
probimanandhar
Level 3
I am waiting for your response for Confirmation of NBN service to active. I have got technicians appointment after 2 months on 15 March. Can you please arrange the date sooner? I have called to 131423 and waited for more than 2 hours to contact. It is so frustrating. My internet is not working. My username is probimanandhar . They told me that If I want to disconnect it because of poor and delay service, I have to pay for 5 month contract even I have not got internet connection. How can you trap people like this? It is disgusting. Please make your customer happy not frustrate with your service. Thank you.

View solution in original post

probimanandhar
Level 3
I am waiting for your response for Confirmation of NBN service to active. I have got technicians appointment after 2 months on 15 March. Can you please arrange the date sooner? I have called to 131423 and waited for more than 2 hours to contact. It is so frustrating. My internet is not working. My username is probimanandhar . They told me that If I want to disconnect it because of poor and delay service, I have to pay for 5 month contract even I have not got internet connection. How can you trap people like this? It is disgusting. Please make your customer happy not frustrate with your service. Thank you.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
probimanandhar
Level 3
probimanandhar
Level 3
probimanandhar
Level 3
Hi, I have got this email yesterday for technician appointment 15 March. How can you reschedule this appointment and delay it for additional 8 days and it is reschedule on 23 March? It is frustrating. Can you please reschedule it earlier? I have attached herewith the the previous email. Thank you.
Shane

Hi @probimanandhar,

We're able to locate the account using your community details. We'd like to set your expectation that the initial date provided is the earliest date available provided to us by our wholesale partner NBN. Our NBN Provisioning Team raised this to NBN Co. to see if we can schedule the installation with an earlier time. However, we cannot guarantee this as we work with our suppliers to provide this particular service, which means we are reliant on their scheduling. We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our NBN Provisioning Case Manager and discussed details about the current update of the service installation, let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

I am waiting for your response for Confirmation of NBN service to active. I have got technicians appointment after 2 months on 15 March. Can you please arrange the date sooner. I have called to 131423 and waiting for more than 2 hours to contact. It is so frustrating. My internet is not working. Please make your customer happy not frustrate. Thank you.
probimanandhar
Level 3
Hi, I have got this email yesterday for technician appointment 15 March. How can you reschedule this appointment and delay it for additional 8 days and it is reschedule on 23 March? It is frustrating. Can you please reschedule it earlier? I have attached herewith the the previous email. Thank you.
Shane

Hi @probimanandhar ,

We chased this with our NBN Provisioning Team, expect them to contact you today to provide updates about the schedule of the installatiom. Whilst we understand that you’re frustrated, please avoid multiple posts to avoid redundancy and confusion.

Regards, 

@probimanandhar wrote:

probimanandhar
Level 3
Do I still need to pay for 2 months from Jan 15 till 24 March for internet or not? Because internet service will only start after 24 March 2021, after technician appointment. Does 5 months contract start from jan 15 to June 15? When will my contract finish?
Ahra_G

Hi @probimanandhar

Your billing will start once the service has been activated. 

We realised that there has been a delay however, please be advised that NBN Co is the wholesale provider of NBN services therefore, we are subjected to their connection timeframe as well as scheduling. 

The assigned Case Manager has already chased this concern to NBN Co. Updates will be provided as soon as it becomes available. 

We apologise for the inconvenience. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

probimanandhar
Level 3
Thank you for your response. If there is any earlier technician appointment, please don’t wait to ask me, please reschedule it as soon as possible and send me and email. I will be available anytime for that appointment.