Get online support
The Sagemcom F@st 5355 can be used for TPG BYO Plan
This article provides router setup advice for NBN services to get you up and running in just a few simple steps:
1. Plug an Ethernet Cable from the designated UNI-D port of your NBN NTD Box for Fixed Wireless/FTTP, yellow Gateway port for FTTC or UNI-D1 port for HFC service to the WAN port of the SAGEMCOM modem.
2. Plug in the power cable and turn your SAGEMCOM modem on using the power button on the side of the modem.
3. You can connect devices such as PC desktops, laptops or gaming consoles by plugging Ethernet cables from devices to any of the 2 yellow LAN port.
2. Log in to your modem's page using the default username and password.
3. On the home screen, go to Broadband.
4. Mode is PPPoE.
5. Enter your TPG Username and Password.
6. Click Save.
Back to Top
→ Wireless network configuration
1. Go to WiFi Tab and check if Wi-Fi network is turned on/enabled for the 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
2. The Network name (WiFi username) and Network Key (WiFi password) can be edited.
3. Click Apply to save any changes.
Related TPG Community Articles:
List of Non-TPG supplied Modem/Routers for use with TPG NBN BYO Data Only PlansHigh-Speed NBN BYO Modem RequirementsTPG NBN Home Superfast & Home Ultrafast Plans are here
NBN Plans with BYO modem – How to Connect Using your Own Compatible Modem/Router
NBN Plans with BYO modem – How to Configure Using your Own Compatible Modem/Router
Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home
List of all TPG broadband setup and modem guides on Community