Internet not working

aka
Level 2
Level 2
Hi ,

My internet stopped working few hours ago. I have checked and there are no issues with NBN in my area. I have checked every cable and restarted the devices (Modem and NBN box) but nothing works. I have called the hotline and waiting for 1+ hrs and the line disconnected by itself. Can someone please get back to me asap?
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @aka,

We recommend our customers to check first if their service is affected by an outage before performing any troubleshooting.

Here are some references: 

I've managed to locate your account and have seen that a fault is lodged to our Engineering team. 

A tech visit has been confirmed by NBN Co on Tuesday, 22 February 2022 between 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM. Please ensure that you or someone of legal age is present during the visit.

Further updates will be communicated via phone call or SMS. 

Feel free to let us know should you require any assistance.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hi ,

My internet stopped working few hours ago. I have checked and there are no issues with NBN in my area. I have checked every cable and restarted the devices (Modem and NBN box) but nothing works. I have called the hotline and waiting for 1+ hrs and the line disconnected by itself. Can someone please get back to me asap?