Modem return

alvinlam
Level 2

Hi I have a question about TPG modem.

I'm a new user with FTTB no lock-in contact plan but having some questions I would like to know more about for future use in case I need. So there are several cases with several situations that I want to ask: 

First, in the case that I move to another location, am I still able to use current modem?

Second, in the case that I cancel my contract with TPG, do I need to return the modem ? In which circumstance I can keep it with me ? And what happen if I don't return it ?

Please help me whenever possible.

Thanks,

Alvin

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @alvinlam ,

You may still use the modem or router if you move to a different location. Although it will depend on the available technology at the next address,

Could you flick me a message with your details so we can check if the modem is still required to return after the service cancellation?

How to send a PM?

Regards,

Modem return
Hi I have a question about TPG modem.

I'm a new user with FTTB no lock-in contact plan but having some questions I would like to know more about for future use in case I need. So there are several cases with several situations that I want to ask:

First, in the case that I move to another location, am I still able to use current modem?

Second, in the case that I cancel my contract with TPG, do I need to return the modem ? In which circumstance I can keep it with me ? And what happen if I don't return it ?

Please help me whenever possible.

Thanks,

Alvin

alvinlam
Level 2

Hi Shane, 

Those questions were just my curious only. I'm a new user to TPG and I don't intend to cancel it at the moment. Just questions only.

Cheers,

Alvin

BasilDV

Hi @alvinlam 

First, in the case that I move to another location, am I still able to use current modem? - Yes, you'll still be able to use the TPG provided modem/router. You just need to configure them in case you'll get a new username and password, etc.

- If you have a bundled service with no contract, then it means that the modem/router was given to you for free. No need to return it to us.

BasilDV