TPG Community

Get online support

My text messages can not be sent out. I have called for technical support

cathygm878
Level 2
Hi there,
Please help me check with TPG mobile service why I can not send out text messages. I can receive text messages and calls no problems, outgoing calls do not have problems as well . I have called TPG technical support several times, unfortunately all the methods they have suggested do not work.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks,
Cathy Chang
4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @cathygm878

We'd like to check the status of your case with our Mobile team.

Also, have you tried these steps:

1. Turn off/on your mobile phone to refresh.
2. Check your SMS center number, it should be +61415011501

• Press the Home button
  • Tap on the Phone icon
  • To view the SMSC number enter *#5005*7672# and tap Send
  • If SMSC number is incorrect enter **5005*7672*+61415011501# and tap Send

3. Try different mobile phone to check if service will work.

If all else fails, kindly provide us the error message that you are getting.

Shoot me a PM with your mobile number or customer ID number.

BasilDV

cathygm878
Level 2
Hi there,

Thanks for the prompt response. I have contacted your support team several times and got the issue unresolved. I spent whole morning on the phone last Saturday with the supporters, which wasted both myself and your team’s time. I have searched online and found some other customers were asking the same question in the TPG Community and problems had been resolved.

In addition, I have tried to send text message to myself, it went though very slow, I actually got the message minutes later meanwhile another side told me “not delivered “. I hope this phenomenon could give you a clue.

Thanks,
Cathy
BTW, what is you number or email address for PM message?
cathygm878
Level 2
In addition, I had this problem since 12th Aug, just after the recharging day. I assume that is the point.
Ahra_G

Hi @cathygm878,

We'd be glad to take a closer look into what's happening with your issue. Here's the link on how to send a private message. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G