TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Arris CM8200 - Upstream Blinking

Riezl

Hi @Healeng,

If the Upstream,Downstream and Online Light are flashing on the NBN connection box for NBN HFC service, that's an indication that it is not getting a signal or a sync.

We have provided troubleshooting above which may help resolve the no connection issue. If you have tried it and the internet is still not working,that is something we will need to investigate or escalate to our Engineering Team.

In your case, we have located the account using your community details and we can see that your connection shows up and running.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

Acheson6
Level 2
Hi there,

I’m also having the exact same issue, no internet light on and the upstream light is flashing. This has been occurring for over a month on and off.
BasilDV

Hi @Acheson6

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn-fttc/problems_connect_internet_nbn_fttc

Feel free to search Community for help with your issue, or contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.

BasilDV

Acheson6
Level 2

Hi there,

Definitely no outages. Plus it's been happening every second day for the past month. I've also followed the necessary troubleshooting steps but no luck. 

Shane

Thanks for the additional details @Acheson6.

We tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately no avail. To better understand the status of the service. PM us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

In case you need a reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Cheers! 

Daniel0494
Level 2
Hi
I have the same issue as well, I have done everything to try and get it to work, a couple of times the upstream went to a solid green, then online light flashes, but them resets it all over again, and back to upstream flashing? How could I solve this issue, I have only got this connected 2 days ago
BasilDV

Hi @Daniel0494

Welcome to the Community!

We tried to search for your account using your community details to no avail.

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation. Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV