TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Internet won't connect as the NBN box is making a clicking sound.

SOLVED Go to solution
Tommyvu
Level 2

OK so went I to plug it into the wall there is nothing coming from the phone.

Will a technician be sent out?

KarlB

Hi @Tommyvu 

Ok thanks for confirming that I think we are on the same page now. I have requested for our Helpdesk Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

Tommyvu
Level 2

Thanks Karl.

Tommyvu
Level 2

Hi Karl,

I still have not received a call from anyone from the help desk!!??

When will a technician be sent out?

Regards,

Thomas

KarlB

Hi @Tommyvu 

I still don't have an update from our Helpdesk team. I can see you are in the queue for them to call you back today.

Regards,

Karl

karsonblues
Level 2
Hi Karl,

We are experiencing the same thing, would you mind check on ours as well?
KarlB

Hi @karsonblues

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

Amyclarke1
Level 2
Hi Karl,

We are experiencing the same thing, would you mind check on ours as well? I have done all the above things mentioned previously and still nothing
Shane

Hi @Tommyvu,

Welcome to the community!

Send me a Private Message with your accuont details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time. We'll have our Technical Team to contact you for investigation.

Regards,

Hi Karl,

We are experiencing the same thing, would you mind check on ours as well? I have done all the above things mentioned previously and still nothing