New Router Request

SOLVED Go to solution
egandj
Level 2

I have had my TPG Router, Huawei HG 659, for 5 plus years and the 5G wifi no longer works. Appears sometimes then drops out even when I'm standing right next to the router. It doesn't matter what device im trying to connect its always the same outcome. 2.4g works fine and at great distance away its just the 5g wifi that no longer works consistantly.  Am I able to obtain a new router? I am currently off contract.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
egandj
Level 2

Great. I have responded to your private message.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Shane

Hi @egandj ,

Thanks for raising this to us. I sent you a private message, please check. I will wait for your response.

Regards,

@egandj wrote:

I have had my TPG Router, Huawei HG 659, for 5 plus years and the 5G wifi no longer works. Appears sometimes then drops out even when I'm standing right next to the router. It doesn't matter what device im trying to connect its always the same outcome. 2.4g works fine and at great distance away its just the 5g wifi that no longer works consistantly.  Am I able to obtain a new router? I am currently off contract.

egandj
Level 2

Great. I have responded to your private message.

egandj
Level 2
Have you received my response ?
Riezl

Hi @egandj, it appears that we have not received your PM. Are you able to try now?

egandj
Level 2

Yes that would be great.

Daniel James Egan

XXXXX

XXXXX

Pay $10 for shipping and another 6 month contract approved

Regards 

Dan egan 

Riezl

Thanks for the info. We have edited your post for security purposes. We have sent the request and we'll revert to you once an update is received. 

BasilDV

Hi @egandj

We've tracked your parcel and it shows that it will be delivered within the day.

Here's an article that will guide you on How to set up your TP-Link VR1600v modem

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

misssooty
Level 2
How do I obtain one?
Ahra_G

Hi @misssooty

Are you currently having issues with the service? 

Let us have your Customer ID or username via private message in order for us to assist you accordingl.

You may refer to this article on how to send a private message: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Ahra_G