New connection

SOLVED Go to solution
Wishwilson1
Level 2
I recently moved house and was told I could take my original set up and plug it into my new house and I would have nbn. I now have FTTC and my NCD does not accept the phone line. Why was this not checked and how do I get a new NCD that will work?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Thanks for confirming, @Wishwilson1

I have passed this information along to our Provisioning Team. A Case Manager will contact you tomorrow morning to provide updates regarding the status of your line. 

Please ensure to leave all the equipment connected and turned on for remote testing purposes. 

-Ahra_G

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @Wishwilson1,

NBN Installation has different Service Class types. Yours is under Service Class 34 which means that the service can be activated remotely. 

I believe your old service was under NBN HFC which should have a different NTD. 

In your case, the NCD should be readily available as this is indicated ready on NBN CO's database. Furthermore, the NCD should not be taken once a customer transferred or left the service area nor should be sold as it is NBN Co's property. 

Kindly check these links on how to set up your connection:

Please confirm the status lights on the modem as our TPG NBN Provisioning team is awaiting confirmation of the status of the connection on your end.

Regards,

Ahra_G

Wishwilson1
Level 2
Hi ahra_g

I was told to take everything to my new property.

I have now plugged my phone line into my modem as shown.
I have solid green power light, dsl, 2.4G and 5g on my modem
Ahra_G

Thanks for confirming, @Wishwilson1

I have passed this information along to our Provisioning Team. A Case Manager will contact you tomorrow morning to provide updates regarding the status of your line. 

Please ensure to leave all the equipment connected and turned on for remote testing purposes. 

-Ahra_G