TPG Community

Get online support

Phone Book showing who I have sent SMS to

PatGolf
Level 2

My telstra account showed a Phone Book so I could see (by name that I previously associated with a number) who I had called or sent SMS to. How can I do this with TPG as It is a feature that is very important to me

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @PatGolf ,

You can check this via online through 'My Account' please see this article TPG My Account - Checking your calls and usage online .

Note: You may find the list of SMS, Data and Mobile Phone usage on 'Mobile Usage' tab.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

@PatGolf wrote:

My telstra account showed a Phone Book so I could see (by name that I previously associated with a number) who I had called or sent SMS to. How can I do this with TPG as It is a feature that is very important to me

Ahra_G

Hi @PatGolf

If I'm not mistaken, this feature should be available on your handset itself and not dependent on the ISP.

There is also an option where you can save the contacts straight to your SIM or to the email address linked to your phone.

Feel free to let us know should you require further assistance.

Thanks! 

Oscar6392
Level 2

In this discussion, you will learn how to use the messaging app and this gives detailed information about bill paying by using phone apps. A message will appear on https://www.brillassignment.co.uk/lab-report-services/ app when the bill is being paid and it will show a text on your phone.

davesmith
Level 2

I appreciate what you have shared with us. Honestly speaking, I have much interest in Tesla Cars, but I have a friend who is crazy about Electric stuff. Therefore, I think I should share it with him, but first I need to find the best leather jacket service UK on an urgent basis. Valerie Stevens Black Leather Jacket. I promise I will share it with him soon.