TPG Community

Get online support

TPG My Account - Checking your calls and usage online

Manuel
Community Manager

Check out our video guide or follow the steps below

This article will show you how to check your Internet data usage, your home phone calls and charges as well as your mobile usage online in My Account.

To find out what other information you can access via My Account, check out our My Account guide.

Checking your Internet usage

If you are on a limited data plan, you will be able to check on your Internet data usage.

Click on Check Your Account Usage after you login to My Account.

Qip1.PNG

This will show your usage for your current billing period. If you are looking for usage during a previous billing period, click on the relevant billing period listed on the page.

Qip2.PNG

Quick Tip: Read this TPG Community thread regarding Internet usage: Account Usage

Checking your home phone usage

To check your home phone usage, click on View TPG Home Phone Service Account after you login to My Account.

Qip3.PNG

Then click on Home Phone Usage.

Qip4.PNG

You will be presented with a list of billing periods with the most recent at the bottom.

If you are looking for call charges made on a particular billing period, simply click on the relevant billing period.

Qip6.PNG

The Home Phone Usage screen also shows if there's currently an active Home Phone add-on or call bundle with your broadband service.

Qip7.PNG

Quick Tips:

TPG Community thread: Where can I check the 1300 numbers I have called?

TPG Community article: TPG Home Phone (Voice) Features

Checking your mobile usage

Follow the steps below to check your mobile usage.

Click on View All Mobile Service Accounts after you login to My Account.

image.png

Click on Mobile Usage under the mobile service you wish to view.

image.png

Click on the billing period you wish to check your usage on. Your usage for that billing period will then be displayed.

Qip5.PNG

Quick Tips:

TPG Community article: Tips to minimise your mobile data usage

TPG Community article: How to turn off data on your iPhone and Android phones

4 REPLIES 4
smcconville62
Level 2

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate the assistance.

May I ask what 'count' means?

thank you, Susie 

BasilDV

Hi @smcconville62

Could you please clarify your query? We'd like to provide you the correct information.

count
/kount/

verb
determine the total number of (a collection of items).
take into account; include.

noun
an act of determining the total number of something.
an act of reciting numbers in ascending order, up to the specified number.

BasilDV

JackyT
Level 2
I’m on unlimited nbn plan and there is no account usage data . I want to see what I’m using , how can I access the data ?
Riezl

Hi @JackyT, at this point, you won't be able to see your data usage on TPG My Account, since you're on unlimited plan. However, we can send it via email instead. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account. Please also include the date of the usage you'd like to see.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community