TPG Community

Get online support

Red flashing light and clicking sound

Level 2

Hi - there's been a storm and now the NBN box is clicking and red light flashing. There is not NBN outage (yep I've checked) and I've tried resetting, turning on and off etc. 

Any advice - and TPG can you arrange an investigation please. 

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
BasilDV

Hi @6795452 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've been in touch with our Tech team.

The case was raised to our Engineers for further investigation. An assigned Engineer will be in touch with you via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours as soon as an update becomes available.

Stay safe

BasilDV

mypizzas57
Level 2

Mine  is doing same here after storm yesterday. Tried ringing last night was suggested this way through community my nbn is down.

BasilDV

Hi @mypizzas57

Thanks for raising this with us and we apologise for the inconvenience.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and tested the line.

We've detected a possible fault within the NBN network, which needs to be investigated.

This has been raised to our Engineers and update will be given within 24 to 48 hours via SMS or phone call as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

Indyweinert
Level 2
Mine is also doing this after the storm yesterday. Did you get a resolution at all?
Indyweinert
Level 2
Hello!
Mine is doing this too after the storm. Are you able to look into it?
BasilDV

Hi @Indyweinert

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account and tested the NBN line.

Your case has been raised to our Engineers for further investigation and updates will be given via SMS or phone call within 24 to 48 hours as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDV

mypizzas57
Level 2

They came and replaced the NBN box and all working again for me.

Riezl

We are glad to know that. Feel free to message us should you need any assistance. Cheers!