TPG Community

Get online support

Replacement FTTN Voip Modem

SOLVED Go to solution
jovialnz
Level 3

I had one of your techs visit my home yesterday and diagnosed a faulty modem which he took away.

As he had no replacements modems available can you please confirm a new modem has been sent and its ETA.  I have been without internet or voip since Christmas day.

Ticket #8110120

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @jovialnz,

We can see that one of our Engineers has been in touch with you and provided you with the case update.

Please let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Riezl

Hi @jovialnz,

Welcome to the Community!

Our record shows that a modem replacement has been sent and it is currently on board with driver for delivery.

In case you fail to receive the equipment, we'll send the consignment number via private message and you can contact Startrack (132345) to check its whereabouts.

jovialnz
Level 3

Hi RiezIM,

The moden was delivered this afternoon and my service has been re-established. 

Thank you

Riezl

Glad to know that you have received the modem and the service is now working, @jovialnz.

Should you require any assistance, feel free to drop us a message. Cheers!

jovialnz
Level 3

What is the status of my request for compensation for being without a service for 16 days?

Shane

Hi @jovialnz,

This has been raised to our Engineering Team. We will make follow up on this and request for urgent feedback within the day.

We'll get back to you as soon as we got new update.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @jovialnz,

We can see that one of our Engineers has been in touch with you and provided you with the case update.

Please let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!