TPG Community

Get online support

Tp-link AX5400 Vx420-G2h modem issues

nlorenzon
Level 2

I recently received the tp-link AX5400 Vx420-G2h modem from tpg. It connects to the internet perfectly fine and is connected to my computer via Ethernet, which again works fine. The issue is with the Wi-Fi where a device is connected e.g. iPad, chrome cast, tvs etc and every 10 minutes, the Wi-Fi stays connected but I will have "no internet connection" for a minute. This happens every 10 minutes and only for Wi-Fi connected devices. During this minute of no internet connectivity via Wi-Fi, my computer works fine and can browse the internet. Would love some help with this as I've had to go back to my old tpg modem which is faulty itself but at least is usable.

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @nlorenzon,

You might want to check out the following articles:

If the issue persists, let us know of your most convenient time to receive a call so we can our Technical team to perform troubleshooting along with you.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

I recently received the tp-link AX5400 Vx420-G2h modem from tpg. It connects to the internet perfectly fine and is connected to my computer via Ethernet, which again works fine. The issue is with the Wi-Fi where a device is connected e.g. iPad, chrome cast, tvs etc and every 10 minutes, the Wi-Fi stays connected but I will have "no internet connection" for a minute. This happens every 10 minutes and only for Wi-Fi connected devices. During this minute of no internet connectivity via Wi-Fi, my computer works fine and can browse the internet. Would love some help with this as I've had to go back to my old tpg modem which is faulty itself but at least is usable.

Shane

Hi nlorenzon,

Just checking this thread should you require further assistance, please update this thread.

Cheers!