dropouts

Melindadine
Level 2

I've been having regular dropouts of about a minute or so (seems to be increasing in the amount of time and frequency of dropouts lately). Today I tried to see if there is a network outage on TPG and got the attached error message. Could this be the cause of my dropouts or something else? 

12 REPLIES 12
annamhcroberts
Level 2
I am in Merrylands and I have the exact same issue.
suchapinball
Level 2

Same here, Brunswick East 

Level 2
Same in Mt Eliza
BasilDV

Hi All,

We apologise for any connection issues you have experienced. We appreciate the frustration this can cause. We can confirm the issue should now be fully restored.

If you are still having issues, please reboot your modem in the first instance.

BasilDV

jhbintro
Level 2

I'm in Brisbane and almost every morning I have a flashing upstream light and no internet light on my modem and it needs to be to restarted, why does the internet disconnect/drop out so regularly over the course of the night?

Riezl

Hi @jhbintro , we have checked the status of your connection and it shows stable at the moment. We also cannot see any issues with the line or network that may affect your service.

chooky68
Level 3

I am in Eastlakes on FTTB & for the past week I have been getting LOTS of dropouts. Never happened before now. 

REBOOTED several times. 

Not sure if network issue or a hardware problem my end. I live in a very old unit.

BasilDV

Hi @chooky68

Thanks for raising this to our attention.

We've tested the line and was not able to detect any fault.

This has been raised to our Tech team and someone will be in touch with you today between 5PM - 7PM to check your service further.

BasilDV

javiaussie
Level 2
Same here, in Bondi.
Since last Sunday my internet randomly drops out making almost impossible to work from home, and every time I check the nbn outage website there is none in my area.
Could you please advise on how to proceed? I am sick of restarting the modem over and over again.
Thanks