TPG Community

Get online support

tp-link ax1500 archer ax10 internet connection issue

ibby
Level 2

i brought a tp-link ax1500 archer ax10 and it will not connect to the interent ive tried manny times but it still wont connect.

could it be the modem and if so which modem should i get to fix this

or do you guys not surport it

5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @ibby, it appears that this equipment is a Dual Band Router Only.  If you are using NBN FTTP service, this may work provided that the settings are properly configured to your TPG account details.

We'd like to take a look at your account to check what type of service you have from us. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

tamball
Level 2

Hi 

My existing service is from another service provider and using  the above router, I am thinking to switch to TPG Home Superfast plan. Will the router be compatible?  My connection is NBN HFC.

Thanks

BasilDV

Hi @tamball

Welcome to the Community!

Looking at the specification of the said router, it is compatible with Gigabit speed.

This means that it should work with TPG NBN service as well.

Things to remember:

• For the NBN Data only plan - you don't need to set the VLAN ID to 2 when configuring the router.
  • For the NBN Data and Phone service plan - you are required to set the VLAN ID to 2 upon configuring the device.

Please choose wisely upon applying for the service.

BasilDV

tamball
Level 2

Yes, it said it is Gigabit compatible .. i just had some hesitation because some one in the thread says he couldnt make it work. 

I am applying for Home Superfast plan on NBN HFC, does it make any difference? Also, is it also Home Ultrafast plan compatible?

Cheers

Alvin

BasilDV

Hi @tamball

Since it is a Gigabit router, then it should support the Ultrafast plan of NBN as well.

You may check the specification of your router via the Manual or the Equipment manufacturer for more detailed information.

BasilDV