Activation

FrancB
Level 2

Hi TPG

Guys i get the corona virus issue,    But my problem was bofore this was in effect. 

Last friday 13th of March TPG was supposed to have internet activated on my new house, something i had organise prioir to ensure that there would not be any delay. I had to then prove i bought the house (pathetic) I have since been feed different stories, false promises, been assured it would be activated friday evening, then after non returned call at 9.00am on Saturday i had to call to spend countless wasited hours on hold and the phone was told to rest asure Sunday 100%, Sunday comes nothing yet again i call back and am now told its NBN holding it up GUARANTEED monday, its now thursday and still nothing.

The biggest joke is the only way to contact your company is via internet chat ARE you serious???? ive had to go to friends and failies house just to try contact your company, and yet still not contact has been made via email etc from TPG.

Please note i shall not be paying for a serive which not being provided.

I WOULD APPRECIATE A RETURN CALL OR RESPONCE TO KNOW WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON.  cORONA VIRUS IS NOT CONTAGIOUS VIA PHONE AND EMAIL  

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Refer to your previous post here.

Hi @FrancB

We hope that you and your family are safe. In light of the COVID19 situation, we are fully committed in taking heightened precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our staffs. TPG’s telephone support team members are now transitioning to work from home set-up to lessen the exposure and chance of contracting the virus. We appreciate your patience as you may experience longer wait times.

Aside from calling our phone support, you can also reach us through chat, e-mail and TPG Community, all of which can be found at https://tpg.com.au/support/contact.

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link : Fibre to the Node/Building (NBN FTTN/FTTB) Setup Guide

In your case, your service has been activated yesterday and working within specification.

Feel free to search Community for help with your issue, or contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.

BasilDV