Cannot upgrade online to from NBN12 to NBN50

unikoman
Level 2

Hi

When I try to upgrade I receive an error :

Unfortunately there was an unexpected error when submitting your registration.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Please contact TPG Customer Service on 13 14 23 for further assistance.
When contacting TPG, please quote this error code: < E:adsl_comm:thread_exists >

When I try to call I get disconnected! Everytime.

I also have issue with my phone not working since installation (#6345895) cannot contact anybody, emailed no reply.

This is my last resort before I break contract and go to telecommunication Onbusdman

8 REPLIES 8
unikoman
Level 2

Hi

I have received new modem and NBN NCD and plugged everything in, 

Internet is workjing, but the phone line is not, rechecked cabling and followed FTTC installation Guide.

Phone is plugged into Phone 1 on modem.

when trying to dia in says phone is not connected, when trying to dial out dials number but then get a continious tone.

unikoman
Level 2

Ticket #6345895

Can some one plese respond.  We had no phone for 4 days now.

unikoman
Level 2

my phone is now working.

unikoman
Level 2

Can someone please help. I cannot upgrade my plan, I need faster speeds as I need to work from home and skype voice seems to be cutting out.

unikoman
Level 2

Any update on this ?

Still cannot upgrade!

Unfortunately there was an unexpected error when submitting your registration.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Please contact TPG Customer Service on 13 14 23 for further assistance.
When contacting TPG, please quote this error code: < E:adsl_comm:thread_exists >

Joseph_D

@unikoman Our apologies for the inconvinience. Please see the link below for our current support channels.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/TPG-customer-support-channels-during-COVID-19-outbreak/m-p/4...

Our customer service team in chat should be able to change your plan.

Kind regards,

Joseph D

unikoman
Level 2

Spoke to someone from chat support this arvo, they said they were going to do it, still not done.

unikoman
Level 2

Spoke to a second support consultant, same thing.  I'm about to lodge TIO complaint and churn to another ISP