TPG Community

Get online support

Delay my NBN service activation

coleinic
Level 2

Hi.

I have recently moved to TPG from another ISP and was waiting for my service to be activated.
Unfortunately, my current ISP just charged me the monthly payment today, so I am wondering if there is a possibility to delay my service activation for later so that I don't end up paying twice?

4 REPLIES 4
Ken-C

Hi there coleinic

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

Ken-C

Hi there coleinic,

I have checked up on your service and can see that your NBN HFC installation appears to be currently in progress, the process is not always immediate and if you need to delay or reschedule i would suggest giving customer support a call on 13 14 23  and or visiting the link i have provided below. 

You can also review the billing cycle for clarification and also keep an eye on your installtion by periodically checking the additional links below.

To reschedule your installation, follow the steps at www.tpg.com.au/reschedule

To check your installation status, follow our guide at https://link.tpg.com.au/vlKqfw

For information on how our billing cycle works, read our article at https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Accounts-and-Billing/Your-billing-cycle-and-advance-payments-explain...

Please let me know if there is anything else i can help with

kind regards 

coleinic
Level 2

I attempted the link you sent me:

tpg_001.png

Then I tried the online chat support:

tpg_002.png

Then I tried calling the support on 13 14 23:
After going through all the automated options I heard: "Sorry but we are limitting our phone support at the time. Please use our online chat."

Ken-C

Hi there coleinic,

I am sorry to hear you were unsuccessful in your attempts to delay your activation and i appreciate your patience at this time.

As im sure you can appreciate we are now working in quite difficult and unprecedented times, your service is currently progressing and still in hand with NBN co, although at present it would be difficult to give you a difinitive date and time for your current installation, rescheduling may set it back further than your desired date with your current provider and there may still be some sort of overlap in your billing.

Your current provider may possibly give you credit or adjust billing from the date that your TPG NBN service is activated and you cease using their service?

Thankyou for you patience, we do appreciate your help at this time.

Kind regards,