TPG Community

Get online support

FTTC NBN NCD No broadband light connection

SOLVED Go to solution
BasilDV

Thank you for the update @silkwoodmgt.

I've seen that this is being monitored by our Provisioning team and they'll keep putting pressure with the NBN Co to make sure that the case will be resolved as soon as possible.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

silkwoodmgt
Level 3
Hi there TPG, just chasing up any update on when NBN may resolve my connection issues ? Haven’t heard anything since last week, thanks.
Erika

Hi @silkwoodmgt

I'm really sorry about the inconvenience this has caused. 

I've had a look at your account and this case is still currently in progress with NBN Co. 

I've chased this now with our Provisioning team. They'll be in touch within the day. 

Cheers, 

Erika

Hi @silkwoodmgt

One of our case managers has been in touch but it seems that you've missed their call. 

Please let us know your best contact time and number via PM and I'll rearrange this for you. 

Regards,

silkwoodmgt
Level 3
Thanks for the follow up and calls. I spoke to the case manager today and got an update thanks. Unfortunately it was not positive news but that’s not TPG’s fault. To resolve the connection issues, NBN need to complete a major network change and the current scheduled date to do this is 9th August. Will await outcome.
Shane

Hi @silkwoodmgt,

We don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates where possible.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

silkwoodmgt
Level 3
Hi TPG, had NBN technicians in street today and they have repaired incorrect DPU and may have fixed connection issue. They said it may take 24 hrs to show as active in their system so hopefully all good news !
Riezl

Hi @silkwoodmgt, thanks for getting back to us.

We'll monitor the account and we'll see how it goes.

The case manager is still monitoring this and will be in touch for additional updates where possible.

silkwoodmgt
Level 3
Success at last, we have internet connection working now ! Very happy with speed (100mbps connection) and now working perfectly. Did a speed test and got 92mbps speed during evening peak period. Big difference from the 1.5mbps average I have had for the last 10 years 😫 Many thanks to TPG for the follow up and support.
Ahra_G

We're very glad to know that the service is now up and running, silkwoodmgt! Despite the setback, we hope the resolution has helped in making the experience with TPG a bit better. 

Should you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Enjoy the service!