FTTP UPGRADE

Level 2

Hi @BasilDV - I'm interested in the FTTP UPGRADE

However I don't currently have privileges to Private Message, can you give us a clue on how and/or some other channel (don't seem to be able to email at all)?

Will fill in the rest and message when possible.

Full name:
Customer ID: 6417925
Username:
Installation address:
Email address:
Mobile number:

Ahra_G

Hi @6417925

I've since tried sending you a private message. Let me know if you received and responded to it. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Trovianblade
Level 2

I also have FTTP available to my home according to NBNCo.

I also have a problem sending PM's . I click on moderators name but no " send message " pops up near their name.

Are the prices still the same  unless you change to a higher speed?

I would think so as the plan i signed up for speciied NBN ( which is still the same ) and not fttn to fttp

BasilDV

Hi @Trovianblade 

We'd like to confirm if your address is part of the NBN Fibre upgrade program and register your interest.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

faigey
Level 3
TPG have indeed received and confirmed all of my home details which confirm I am eligible for FTTP upgrade. These details were received in February of 2023.

I have still not been notified when the upgrade will occur. Can TPG please advise whether it will be in 2023 or 2024 or 2025 ??
Shane

Hi @faigey ,

No updates yet is available when the upgrade will commence.You should receive an update via SMS, Phone call or Email as soon as update becomes available.

Regards,

TPG have indeed received and confirmed all of my home details which confirm I am eligible for FTTP upgrade. These details were received in February of 2023.

I have still not been notified when the upgrade will occur. Can TPG please advise whether it will be in 2023 or 2024 or 2025 ??

reo
Level 2
Level 2
Hi Moderator.
I am getting the impression TPG is being dishonest with its customers, including me.
NBN installed FTTP on my property a while ago and TPG’s visibility of NBN suggests I can only get FTTC at my address. Why???
TPG is not named on NBN’s list of FTTP providers, so does TPG have contractual rights to provide FTTP - YES or NO?
Lifeandlove77
Level 2
I totally agree with your comment,
I think they are side stepping the issue and trying to sweep it under the carpet, as they can't deliver nor are in the approved provider list, just like they can't deliver the speed they sold me on my plan years ago signing up, even though I'm still charged for it. I rang to enquire as it stated fttp is available at my address, even though TPG stated on phone it wasn't ( I was looking at the words, it is available as she said it wasn't). A week later and still no contact. I'm now looking for other providers as TPG has lost my vote as an honest provider.
BasilDV

Dear all,

TPG will start the Fibre upgrade program by the end of August or early September.

We are also excited for our customers that's eligible for the upgrade.

To all who registered their interest, our dedicated team will contact you via Email or phone call to discuss the process once it's ready.

BasilDV

Signals
Level 2

"Early September" has now past and TPG is STILL not on the list of participating providors for FTTP Fibre Connect. Over the phone TPG customers are still being told they can have their details registered for when TPG does become a participating providor and that FTTP should be available soon.