TPG Community

Get online support

Flashing DSL light on NCD

lilyj
Level 2

Hello,

I just received my modem and NCD, and like a lot of other users on here I have waited 20 minutes and the DSL light is still flashing blue on the NCD. I've been waiting on the phone for over 30 minutes and still no one is aswering. Can someone please reach out to help resolve the connection issue?

15 REPLIES 15
Riezl

Hi @lilyj,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We'd like to look into this and help with the resolution. Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Riezl

Thanks for sending the account details via PM, @lilyj.

Before we arrange someone to contact you, are you able to check if the equipment is properly set up?

This community article can guide:NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide

Once done, please let us know so we can run some tests and arrange someone to contact yo for assistance. Thank you.

lilyj
Level 2
Hi Riezl,

Yes the equipment has been set up correctly. I did finally get through to tpg after staying on the line for one hour on Tuesday night. They told me my nbn setup wasn’t quite ready and that someone would call me on Wednesday. No one has called me back yet. I’m surprised there is no note against my account with these details.
BasilDV

Hi @lilyj

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

We'll arrange a call from our NBN provisioning team to check on this further.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted today.

How to send a PM?

BasilDV

lilyj
Level 2
Hello,
I am suppose to get a call between 6-7pm today. It’s almost 7pm and still no call. Can someone please advise whether my nbn set up issue will be looked into. I am getting text messages prompting me to get the nbn set up by tpg.
BasilDV

Hi @lilyj,

Your case manager tried to call you around 6:20PM to no avail. They've sent you an SMS advising to call them once you are available.

Do you have any preferred time for them to try again tomorrow? They'll be available between 9AM to 6PM only.

BasilDV

lilyj
Level 2
Hi BasilDV,
I did not get a call or message. Are you sure they called the correct number? I DM the number to you yesterday. I am available for a call after 2pm.
BasilDV

Hi @lilyj

I can confirm that they contacted you using the correct number that you've provided.

I'll advise your case manager to contact you tomorrow between 2PM - 3PM tomorrow.

BasilDV

lilyj
Level 2
I just spoke to my sister who’s number is on the account. She had a miss call from tpg but NOT the number I provided you in the direct message. Can you please ensure the number I provided is the number they will call tomorrow?