TPG Community

Get online support

I can't get in contact with TPG

AlexW
Level 2

I've been trying to get in contact all day today about setting up NBN at my new home. Everytime I try to send a chat request, I get the message "Our team members are currently serving other customers. We appreciate your patience. Please try again later." I totally understand that you must be under a lot of pressure, but there doesn't seem to be any way of joining a queue.

10 REPLIES 10
Level 3
Level 3

I have been try to contact TPG for 11 days to rebook an istallation which failed, with no success. If you keep reclicking on the chat button you will eventually connect, but even if you are successful you may not get to communicate with anybody, my attempt today was closed by TPG after I had waited 2 1/2 hours!

Pathetic service, even given the extraordinary events at  moment

megbowmaker
Level 2

Im having the same problem after moving into a new place, which has been stressful enough.

Now have no internet even though I'd organised before I moved.

Ive been trying for the last 5 days to make contact to TPG to sort out with NO luck at all. 

I'm feeling your pain :-(

Level 3
Level 3

My second try today also unsuccessful, waited only 70 minutes was 37 in the que when the chat was terminated by TPG without contact!

I intend to contact my local MP about this, as internet access is essential at the present time, the county's third largest Telco should not be allowed to behave like this.

BasilDV

Hi @AlexW @80 @megbowmaker

We hope that you and your family are safe. In light of the COVID19 situation, we are fully committed in taking heightened precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our staffs. TPG’s telephone support team members are now transitioning to work from home set-up to lessen the exposure and chance of contracting the virus. We appreciate your patience as you may experience longer wait times.

We are committed to provide assistance to our customers' during these difficult times.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

How do I private message (PM) in the community?

BasilDV

mdtaqui90
Level 2
I have time and again advised TPG customer service and also the Accounts team that I have moved out from my property: 8/101 Ballarat Road,Maidstone - 3012
I was told that I can move this service to my new home address, however after this nobody got in contact to me since last one month.
I wanted to cease this plan until 2 more months approx. due to Covid-19 issue, my family is overseas and would be a delay to come back to Australia and due to this I haven't moved to a new address yet.

Kindly, let me know if possible/ good will gesture whether you can cease this plan for 2 months if not provide some other suggestion.
Infradig
Level 2

Everytime I get connect, I get asked a question, I respond. Then I get a timeout becuase the operator is not seeing my response. Chat does not work properly.

Liftnlug
Level 2

We installed our equipment, was advised 24 hours max, 3 days later still no internet, cannot get on to TPG, keep getting cut off, it is unbelievable this is a communications company when you cannot even communicate with them.

RajenS

Hi@Liftnlug 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

Heinz
Level 2

This won't help much, but I was waiting on the phone for exactly 2 hours to speak with TPG when I was simply disconnected and ended up with the busy tone.