TPG Community

Get online support

I haven't received service for more than 4 weeks(TPG NBN serial number mismatch)

andresalbornoz
Level 3

Hi

It has been more than 4 weeks and still not service. I was advised that the case has been escalated to NBN Co but there is not estimation time for when this is going to be fixed.

Can I finish my contract without having to pay the remaining time? When I asked the person in charge of my case she said she cant give me that information at least I confirm I want to cancel my contract and if I do that she said she would stop trying to fix my service.

If what she said is misinforamtion you should manage better the people in your team. Only time I get updates is when I sent an email complaining which I can't keep doing for ever.

Very unsitisfied with the (not) service. I also noticed I'm not the only person having this issue.

27 REPLIES 27
Shane

Hi @andresalbornoz ,

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that you're having issues with the provisioning of the service. We're able to locate the account and we've seen that our Provisioning Team is working around the clock to get to the bottom of this.

At the moment we're still awaiting response from NBN Co. we will raise this with them and request for urgent feedback, we apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

@andresalbornoz wrote:

Hi

It has been more than 4 weeks and still not service. I was advised that the case has been escalated to NBN Co but there is not estimation time for when this is going to be fixed.

Can I finish my contract without having to pay the remaining time? When I asked the person in charge of my case she said she cant give me that information at least I confirm I want to cancel my contract and if I do that she said she would stop trying to fix my service.

If what she said is misinforamtion you should manage better the people in your team. Only time I get updates is when I sent an email complaining which I can't keep doing for ever.

Very unsitisfied with the (not) service. I also noticed I'm not the only person having this issue.

jdalan
Level 3

andresalbornoz
Level 3

Did you get feedback from them or any sort of time frame?

andresalbornoz
Level 3

Thanks for the advice. Did you get this fixed?

Rica_R

Hi @jdalan,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we apologise for the delay in installing your NBN service.

Every effort is made to install the service within the initial installation date, however, we acknowledge that from time to time there are unforeseen delays which can unfortunately lead to appointments being rescheduled.

We've also received your message via Twitter, further details will be given using the Twitter platform. A case manager from our Service Delivery team will keep you posted for the installation progress

andresalbornoz
Level 3

Do I also need to complain in twitter to get a solution?
Nobody has answer me if I can cancel the service yet or how long will I be until fixed...

BasilDV

Hi @andresalbornoz

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

We'll chase this with our NBN Service delivery team and have a case manager call you within the day to discuss your options.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @andresalbornoz

Your case manager tried to call you earlier to no avail.

They'll be contacting you tomorrow as they are already closed.

BasilDV

jdalan
Level 3