TPG Community

Get online support

I haven't received service for more than a month (TPG NBN serial number mismatch)

oliviaham0907
Level 2

Ticket number: 9804267

TPG NBN has been installed and connected, but I haven't received TPG service for more than a month due to the serial number mismatch between my address and NBN box. We have already paid last month fee for unprovided service.

As internet connection is very important to our work I have called and asked to TPG support team serveral times for progression updates regarding the issue. They said that they are checking the current progression and will call us back and keep notifying us for any update, but I haven't received any update from them. I've sent messages, called, and asked them to notify us the current progression, however, no update has been provided to us after they promised us to call back.

Could you please check the current progression of the case, and please advise us how long it will take to solve the issue?

I also request payment deduction for the unprovided service.

Thank you.

20 REPLIES 20
Will

Hi @oliviaham0907

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to utilize your internet service at the new address and that you haven't been kept in the loop as to the progress.

From what I can tell, the Serial Number of your NTD box points to your neighbor's address. Usually,  NBNCo will need to engage with the service provider of the other customer to get a proof of occupancy document before NBNCo can make any adjustments on their records.

I have already engaged our Provisioning Team to check for the latest update. They will contact you once they receive additional information regarding the case.

My apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. I hope you can bear with us further.

Regards,

oliviaham0907
Level 2
Hi, @Will
It is really hard to reach out to the case manager. She/he is so busy all the time. Moreover, I was asked to submit documents (proof of occupancy and a photo of NTD serial number) on 13 September which were already submitted on 6 September.
No feedback regarding the receipt of documents has been provided since 6 September, and I've been asked to send the same documents again (I sent them again anyway).

I have no idea what progression we are on now and whether our documents were received or not.
Could you please advise the case manager to provide us any detailed updates of current progression and expected duration to solve the issue via email or sms? I really want to receive the text feedback in case I miss a call.

Thanks
BasilDV

Hi @oliviaham0907,

I'm stepping in since @Will is currently not available.

Thank you for sending the needed details again via Email.

We'll chase this with our Service delivery team and have someone to call you to provide further updates.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @oliviaham0907,

Your case manager tried to call you to no avail.

Please PM us your preferred time and alternate number to be contacted so they can try again.

Regards,

BasilDV

oliviaham0907
Level 2
Hi @BasilDV
As phone has been disconnected whenever I picked up the phone to answer the call from TPG (only one or two rings and then disconnected), I've called back to TPG and left messages to my case manager several times by other case managers/staffs to contact me via email.

However, what I realised from another case manager/staff was that my case hasn't been cared properly. I've sent all requested documents to TPG (nbnfaults@tpg.com.au) with my case number on 6 Sep. And there was no update provided after then, so I called TPG and was asked to send the same documents to another email account (nbnpod@tpg.com.au) on 13 Sep. I sent the documents again on 13 Sep.

No proper update has been provided again, so I contacted to TPG and was asked to send the same documents again on 18 Sep.

In other words, my case has not been cared at all.

Everytime I contacted to TPG, I always requested for email or sms updates in case of unreachable circumstances. All of staffs I've talked with made a note to my case manager to notify me any update via email or sms.
However, it's been never happened. Even no voice message has been left.

Moreover, the documents I sent has not been cared by anyone. TPG can't say NBNCo's update takes time as my documents haven't been even checked by TPG since 6 Sep.

It's been more than 1.5 months for no service provided, and no progression occurred.

BasilDV

Hi @oliviaham0907,

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

We'll chase this with our Service delivery team and will make sure that your case manager will provide you an update via SMS or email once they weren't able to reach you via phone call.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @oliviaham0907,

We understand that one of our Service delivery team has been in touch and was advised that the case has been escalated to NBN Co. They have raised to realign your NBN NTD box to your address in order to activate the service.

They will be in touch with you within 24 to 48 business hours once an update is available.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

BasilDV

oliviaham0907
Level 2

Hi @BasilDV,

I haven't received any update yet.

Riezl

Hi @oliviaham0907, we have made a follow up with our Provisioning Team and we'll have the case manager contact you as soon as a new update becomes available.